Save money and increase productivity with the 23-M. The single size 23-M Lid Placers are more cost-effective and easier to use than universal or multi-size lidders. Since the 23-M is a single size placer, there are no adjustments to make. Changeover is quickly accomplished by loosening the wing nuts, disconnecting the air lines via the quick coupling fittings and putting another unit in place.
The 23-M Lid Placers are available in individual size ranges from 1/4 pint to 1 gallon. Lid placers for plastic lids are also available for sizes up to and including 5 gallons.
The 23-PAP is available in individual sizes for 1/2 pint to gallons. This unit is available mounted on a portable table top chain conveyor or as an individual component to mount on existing conveyor systems. The placer is air operated making it suitable for use in hazardous locations. It will place up to 30 one gallon rings per minute.
Ideal Pase’s Lid Placing Machines are the high performance container handling solution for a variety of applications requiring friction lids from half pint to 5 gallon containers. Reduce labor costs by fully automating your in-line filling operation with an Ideal Pase automated lid placer system engineered to dispense and position lids (before closing) on filled containers.
The ALP-1 will place metal and plastic lids from 1/2 pint to one gallon. Individual lids are taken from an infeed stack via a suction cup and released as the filled container passes under the lid.
The container with lid is conveyed through a set of star wheels, ensuring the lid is seated properly prior to entering a closer.
Standard Product Features
• Designed for metal lids and thin plastic lids that are not rigid enough for vertical stacking lid placers.
• Fast and Efficient.
• Places lids on Open Top, Friction, and plastic containers.
• Quick change-over on different container sizes.
The High Speed Lid Placer is for processing up to 120 metal friction type lids per minute. The screw feed separates and continually moves stored lids into position as one is being placed. The basic unit is set up for a single size from 1/2 pint to gallons. The lid placer is adjustable to handle dimension variations of the same size lids. The optional downstacker provides 8’ of lid storage.
The HSLP-QG is a High Speed Lid Placer for metal quart and gallon plugs. It is capable of processing up to 120 cpm.
• One Counter Rotating Feed Screw—to reduce lid spinning
• Guide Rods Through Feed Screws—to keep lid centered
• Internal Containment Star Wheels—to keep lid within diameter of can
• External Lid Alignment Star Wheels—to seat the lid
• Air Cylinder Lifts—to raise HSLP for taller container to pass under
• Electric Container Sensor and Clutch, non-hazardous location
• Vibratory Downstacker, 8’ long, for lid storage with follower weight
• Frame for HSLP
• Lid Placer Explosion Proof Package, 120 vac, 1 Ø, 60 Hz, Class 1, Div. 1 (includes changing electronic clutch to pneumatic clutch)
• Heavy Duty Roller Closer Assembly for 1/2 pints to gallons
The 23-PNP-G Gallon Normlock Placer has been redesigned. The star wheels have been eliminated and replaced by a chute. The Normlock ring is held in the chute at an angle to the conveyor. The ring is pulled on to the can as the can is conveyed in to the ring.
The placer needs to mount close enough to the closer assembly so the ring and can are under the rollers while the ring is still being pulled from the chute.