23 June 2022 //
- Available in Two Sizes; The Model 2000 & The Expanded Frame Model 2500 for running larger bottles at faster speeds
- Simple to operate, clean hygienic machine design, sanitary design product path
- On board pressure supply tank rated at 75 PSI and equipped with dual spray ball cleaning – for filling products from watery to heavy lotions
- Volume or weight filling with highly precise product dosing utilizing Mag or Mass flow meters
- Weight or volume data display, as well as fault conditions, often eliminate the need for a downstream check weigher
- Flush in Place system included with each machine – CIP is quick and efficient with a product path equivalent to a pipe.
- Top Fill or Bottom-Up fill capability for foamy or high viscosity products
- Quick to change over, highly flexible for a wide range of products and container sizes – recipe-driven
- Continuous motion servo-driven system with speeds up to 300 BPM
- Bottle Sizes from ½ ounce to 5 liters
- Available as a standalone filler or as part of a complete bottling line with synchronized capper
- Designed for the following Applications:
- Personal care products
- Household products
- Lubricating Fluids
- OTC Pharmaceuticals
- Dispenser Bags
- XP Applications
- Hot Fill
Please contact us to learn more about the Purefil Series including our Purefil 1500 indexing machine that delivers fill speeds up to 100/minute and bottle sizes from ½ ounce to 5 gallons.
Available in Mass Flow, Mag Flow, Pressure Overflow, Gear Pump, Time Pressure & Piston Filling configurations.